Paso Robles, CA 93446
Open Daily 10:00am-5:00pm | Saturday 10:00am-5:30pm
SIP certified and home to 12 different varietals of wine, the vineyard helps allow Opolo to create many unique wines as well as award winning blends.
Our comfortable tasting room is tucked away just off Vineyard Drive on a rustic road that takes you past our Zinfandel Vineyards, owl boxes, oak trees, and a meandering creek. It will feel like home as our customer service takes center stage.
On the weekends we feature delicious gourmet pizzas from our wood burning oven & Opolo's signature handcrafted Cevapcici and Italian Sausage. All of our menu items are paired with excellent Opolo wines by our Winemaker. We also do events, weddings and festivals on our beautiful winery property.
While you are here, treat yourself to the ultimate Paso Robles wine country experience by booking your stay at The Inn at Opolo Vineyards. Our beautiful rooms boast fireplaces, soaking tubs, showers and a specially made breakfast that you will thoroughly enjoy each morning of your stay.
We also offer complimentary wine and appetizers each afternoon, walking paths through the vineyards and many more amenities to enhance your stay.
- 2013 Chardonnay Edna Valley- Gold Medal FL. State Fair Intl Wine Competition
- 2013 Roussanne- Gold Medal Florida State Fair Int. Wine Comp
- 2013 Viognier- Gold Medal San Francisco Chronicle
- 2012 Reserve Zinfandel- Double Gold San Francisco Chronicle, Gold Finger Lakes International Wine Comp, Double Gold Florida State Fair Int. Wine Comp
- 2012 Serenade- Gold Medal San Francisco Chronicle, Gold Medal World Wine Championship 93 points, Gold Medal Florida Intl Wine Competition
- 2012 Tempranillo- Gold Medal San Francisco Chronicle
- 2011 Merlot- Gold Medal CC Wine Comp.
- 2013 Mountain Zin- Double Gold Medal San Francisco Chronicle
- 2011 Petite Sirah- Gold Medal San Francisco Chronicle
- 2012 Sangiovese- Best In Class San Francisco Chronicle
- 2011 Syrah- Gold Medal Florida State Fair Int Wine Comp
- 2011 Concerto- Gold Medal San Francisco, Gold Medal Central Coast Wine Competition
- 2012 Grand Rouge- Double Gold Florida State Fair Int. Wine Comp
- 2011 Montagna Mare- Gold Medal San Francisco Chronicle
Some hotels we recommend:
- Black Oak Best Western
- Courtyard by Marriot Paso Robles
- Holiday Inn
- Colony Inn- Best Western Plus
- Hampton Inn
We also recommend the following businesses for transportation:
- Bay Limousine
- SLO Safe Ride
- Lush Limo
- Wine Wrangler
- Destination Drivers
Last Mile Directions:
Follow the winding road, when the road straightens out Opolo will be on your right hand side. Look for the signs, you can't miss it!